The CBS Election for Board of Directors positions is accepting Nominations for 2017.
Time flies and it has been two years since our last election. Cleveland Blues Society is looking for volunteers willing to help lead our great organization. The Election Committee is in place and we are calling for members to come forward and run for office.
- All 9 positions are up for election (President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and five At-Large directors).
- Nominations can only come from the person wishing to run for office.
- In order to run for office, or vote in the upcoming election, you must be a member in good standing (dues paid) at least 90 days before the election. That means: you must be a member of CBS no later then August 15, 2017.
- Nomination forms are available on the CBS web site, or by requesting one through the mail (see post office box address above).
- Nomination forms are due no later then Monday October 9, 2017. You may return your nomination form by mail, or by giving it to any current member of the Board of Directors (if mailing, please write ‘Election Committee’ on the front of the envelope).
- Nominees must provide a picture of themselves along with the nomination form.
- Voting will be held Monday November 13, 2017 at the CBS Monthly Jam.
- Job Descriptions for board positions are available in the CBS By-laws, which are on the web site.
The CBS Election for Board of Directors positions
was held on November 9th, 2015 at CEBAR’S Euclid Tavern
The November 9th, 2015, CBS Board of Directors Election Results:
Office Of President:
Office Of Vice-President:
MICHAEL "HONEYCOMB" HENIGHAN
Office Of Secretary:
Office Of Treasurer:
At-large Board Member:
BILL KOTELES, NOMINATED
CBS BYLAWS 2016 CLICK READ MORE